Chicagoland’s leader providing CPAP therapy for the treatment of sleep disorders
What is CPAP Therapy?
CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) therapy is a highly effective treatment option for patients with sleep apnea. This treatment releases mild air pressure through a custom fit mask, keeping the airways open during deep sleep.
When is CPAP Therapy Appropriate?
Merit Sleep Technologies is dedicated to treating those diagnosed with sleep disorders. From our expert sleep therapy technicians to our extensive education protocols, our goal is to ensure the best results for each and every patient.
If a sleep test shows you are a victim of sleep disordered breathing, discuss with your physician if this treatment is appropriate for you.
Services We Offer:
- CPAP equipment such as masks, filters, tubing and related supplies
- Auto Bi-Level
- Bi-Level Auto SV
- Patient therapy setup
- One-on-one education
- Automated supply shipments to your home
Benefits of a Good Night’s Sleep:
CPAP therapy can prevent or reverse serious consequences of sleep apnea such as:
- Difficulty losing weight
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Sexual dysfunction
- Weight gain
Using CPAP therapy to treat your sleep apnea can enhance your quality of life by improving your:
- Daytime alertness
- Emotional Stability
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol prior to bedtime
Experience The Difference:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Patients receive extensive CPAP training, education and follow-up to ensure compliance and success
- Mask fittings and patient therapy setups may be completed at office locations, sleep centers, physician’s office, home or work
- Patient’s physicians can use web-based software allows physicians to monitor CPAP usage, mask leakage, AHI and pressure statistics without requiring an office visit
- Free mask replacement within the first 30 days to ensure patient compliance
How to Make a Referral or Start Services
Simply call, fax or email us at: