Personal Care & Assistance
Our commitment to excellence in your personal care needs will help you remain safely and comfortably at home
What is Personal Care & Assistance?
Sometimes it takes a little extra help to meet the needs of daily living. Lexington provides non-medical personal care and assistance from a compassionate team of caregivers who will help you remain safely and comfortably at home.
When is Personal Care & Assistance Appropriate?
When seniors or adults are unable to fully care for themselves, they may require extra support to meet the challenges of daily living. If you are in need of additional support with your personal, non-medical needs, Lexington will exceed your expectations. When your needs change or you simply require skilled nursing support, Lexington can also integrate these additional services.
Personal Care Services We Offer:
- Assistance with personal needs
- Bathing & dressing
- Companionship and live-ins
- Light housework
- Medicine reminders
- Nutritious meal preparation
- Respite care
- Transportation to appointments
- Hourly or daily rates
A Nurse will provide an initial assessment to create a customized service plan based on your individual needs
Your Personal Care Team:
Lexington provides personal care and assistance by a team of compassionate caregivers who:
- Can service most all of your personal needs
- Are CPR certified and supervised by a nurse
- Have successfully passed a personal interview, criminal background check, employer reference check, drug screening and have a legal work status to work in the US
- Are fully insured, bonded, screened and dedicated to meeting our and your high quality standards
Experience The Difference:
- We truly care about your experience! If you feel your clinician is not the right match, we will send someone else to fulfill your needs
- We truly care about your needs! Hourly, daily or per visit rates are available for your customized service plan
- We truly care about your safety! In case of emergency, our team is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We truly care about high quality service! We are a founding member of the National Private Duty Association and are accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC)
How to Make a Referral or Start Services
Simply call, fax or email us at: